Official 2015 Free Tax Preparation Locations
Did you earn less than $60,000 last year?
Have your federal tax return prepared, e-filed, and direct deposited for FREE. You don’t need to pay $200 or more for simple tax preparation! IRS-certified volunteers will prepare your taxes and ensure you get the largest refund for which you qualify. You may also be eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) when you file.
Let us prepare your taxes for you, or click here to prepare your own taxes using our free online filing option.
What to Bring
- Last year’s federal income tax return.
- Social Security cards and correct birth dates for all family members.
- A photo ID. If married and filing a joint return, both spouses must present a photo ID and be present to sign the return.
- All W-2 wage and tax statements for current tax year.
- All 1098 forms (for mortgage, higher education expenses, etc.).
- All forms 1099 and other income statements.
- Form 1095 (ACA Healthcare)
- Amount of any income not reported on a statement.
- Records with amounts of deductible and qualified expenses not shown on a statement.
- A voided check and/or savings account number for direct-deposit (optional, but you will receive your refund faster than a paper check).
- Name, address and tax ID or social security number of any child care providers.
Hillsborough Locations (pdf) | Pinellas Locations (pdf) | Sarasota/Desoto Locations (pdf)
Click on the icon of your choice below for current locations, hours, addresses and much more.
Free Tax Preparation Sites (Google Maps Listing)
The following partners help make our 2014 free tax preparation possible through funding, training, site availability and support:
- Bank of America
- Hillsborough Community College
- Juvenile Welfare Board
- Linnie E. Dalbeck Memorial Foundation
- Suncoast Credit Union
- TD Bank
- United Way Suncoast
- Walmart Foundation
- Wells Fargo